Q: WHAT IF MY DOG DOESN’T LIKE OTHER DOGS? CAN WE STILL COME TO BORIS & HORTON?
A: In order to maintain a friendly and safe environment for all of our guests, all dogs need to be dog and people friendly. Please take a look at our House Rules before making your first visit.
Q: HOUSE RULES
Good vibes only Dogs must enter the store in a calm and orderly manner
Mind the hormones Unaltered dogs, especially females in heat, can cause conflicts between other dogs
Keep it classy Humping and mounting is discouraged
No stray kids Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times
Be responsible Owners are liable for any injury or damage caused by their dog
Crowd control No more than 2 dogs per person
Snack time Small bite-sized training treats are great, but please avoid meals and long-lasting chews
Be a good guest In order to ensure the safety and enjoyment of our guests disruptive or dangerous dogs will be asked to leave
We’re here to help Please flag down a staff member for assistance
Q: I NEED SOME HELP WITH SIZING.
A: Please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to help you select the right sized item for your dog.
Q: WHEN WILL MY ORDER SHIP?
- A: We aim to ship out all packages within 3-5 business days. If you need something sooner please let us know and we’ll do our best to make it happen.
Q: I AM NOT SATISFIED WITH MY ORDER, CAN I RETURN IT?
- A: If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, we’ll gladly offer you an exchange or refund of the merchandise price within 30 days of receipt of product. In order to return your merchandise you must email us at email@example.com for an RA number. Merchandise sent without an RA number will not be processed and will be returned to the customer. Please note that return shipping charges are non-refundable, unless the item received is incorrect or damaged. In that case, we will provide you with a return shipping label and expedite your replacement order.
- All returned merchandise must be unused and in the original packaging. We cannot accept returns on perishable goods.
- Returns are refunded in the original payment form, less shipping and handling. Returns sent via USPS that arrive with postage due will be returned to sender. Please note that "sale" items are not returnable or exchangeable except for manufacturing defect.
- After 30 days, Boris & Horton cannot accept returns or exchanges for any reason other than manufacturing defects.
- All custom gifts and gift certificates are final sale.