Q: WHAT IF MY DOG DOESN’T LIKE OTHER DOGS? CAN WE STILL COME TO BORIS & HORTON?
A: In order to maintain a friendly and safe environment for all of our guests, all dogs need to be dog and people friendly. Please take a look at our House Rules before making your first visit.
Q: HOUSE RULES
- We’ve got dogs to feed! Boris & Horton is for paying customers only & no outside food is permitted.
- No Stray Kids: Children must be closely monitored by a parent or guardian AT ALL TIMES & children may not sit on the floor or put their face in a dog’s face. NOT ALL DOGS LIKE KIDS, SO ASK BEFORE PETTING
- Just like the dog park! Dogs are off leash, so please only open one door at a time.
- Mind the Hormones: Unaltered dogs, especially females in heat, can cause conflicts between other dogs.
- Keep it classy: Humping is discouraged. We will ask you to put your dog back on leash if things get too rowdy.
- Be responsible! Owners are liable for any injury or damage caused by their dog.
- Snack Time: Small bite-sized training treats are great, but please be extra vigilant when serving long-lasting chews & don’t put any food items on the ground.
- Be a good guest! In order to ensure the safety & enjoyment of our guests, disruptive or dangerous dogs will be asked to leave.
- We’re here to help! Please flag down a staff member for assistance.
- Accidents happen, but please clean up after your dog! We’ve got plenty of Nature’s Miracle & paper towels. Outside bathroom breaks are always a good idea.
- Shots, Shots, Shots: All dogs must be fully vaccinated in accordance with NYC law.