Boris & Horton seeks a powerhouse Head of Operations to oversee our business operations strategy with the goal of opening multiple locations and growing our online sales exponentially.
Responsibilities and experience:
- Collaborate with the management in setting and driving organizational vision, operational strategy, and hiring needs
- Translate strategy into actionable goals for performance and growth helping to implement organization-wide goal setting, performance management, and annual operating planning
- Adhere to company, federal, state, and local business requirements, enforcing compliance and acting when necessary
- Must be a multi-unit experienced individual who understands the P&L and operating within the parameters of strict budgets.
- Must have hands on experience in fundraising and business development.
- Must have a proven record of successful growth for early stage hospitality businesses.
- Must have a keen eye for detail to ensure that the Boris & Horton brand is high performing and consistent across sales channels from brick & mortar to e-commerce.
- Must be passionate about technology and product development as it will be a key part of the Boris & Horton café experience.
- The ideal candidate is a self-starter, believes in our vision and will be able to help us forge a path to explosive brick & mortar, online and recurring revenue growth.
Resume and cover letters can be sent to email@example.com